Whether you work in food preparation or elsewhere, it’s important for everyone to practice proper hand hygiene at work. It keeps you, your colleagues and any clients or customers safer by reducing the spread of germs. It also helps keep the workplace more productive with fewer sick days needed.
Do you know all the times you should be washing your hands at the office? Here’s a list:
- Each time you use the restroom
- Before and after staff meetings if food is served
- After scanning newspapers or magazines in your break room
- Before and after your lunch
- After using your friend’s keyboard or tools
- Before and after a meet and greet activity in your office
- When using shared office equipment like copiers, phones, etc.