Today is the perfect time to stop and think about your laundry routine. We have tips for how to get clothes clean as well as advice to make sure you’re practicing safe laundry habits, particularly around liquid laundry packets and bleach. If single-load liquid laundry packets are your go-to, always keep them safely away from children, out of reach or locked in cabinets and drawers.
Don't lose your favorite clothing! We've compiled our stain fighting advice into an easy-to-use guide.
What kind of laundry detergent should you use? It's a matter of personal preference.
If you are using this new product for the first time, be sure to read the label carefully and remember these safety tips:
- These products aren't toys so don’t let children handle them.
- Be careful not to puncture or pull packets apart.
- Packets can quickly dissolve upon contact with water, wet hands, or saliva.
- Make it a habit to store the laundry packets out of sight.
- Always keep the container closed and dry.
- Always ensure re-closable bag or container is tightly sealed after use and during storage.
- As with other laundry products, keep packets in their original container with intact labels.
- If you think a child has been exposed to a single-load liquid laundry packet, call your local poison center at 1-800-222-1222 immediately.