- What’s Moving the Needle in the Cleaning Product Supply Chain? Find Out at the 2022 ACI Convention, January 31-February 5 in Orlando, FL
Are you interested in innovations that will move the needle in the cleaning product supply chain? Join us during the Innovation Showcase at the 2022 American Cleaning Institute (ACI) Annual Meeting & Industry Convention.
The Showcase will take place February 2 during ACI’s Convention Week, January 31-February 5 at the Grande Lakes Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
This session – now in its sixth year – provides a window on how creative, forward-looking companies are bringing new ideas and chemistries to market to serve the needs of consumers and customers.
You will hear presentations that shine a spotlight on new product and ingredient innovations and technologies from:
- Ashland Specialty Ingredients - Kunal Kapisme, Polymers for long lasting disinfection
- Arxada - Kiran Kulkarni, Introducing NUGEN® Citric-guard wipes, a sustainable disinfectant solution to help protect public health and environment
- LANXESS - Rosanna Stokes, Kalaguard®SB - Newly Registered Consumer-Friendly Preservative
- Locus Performance Materials - Greg Smith, Novel biosurfactant fermentation processes yield high performance, safe and sustainable sophorolipids for consumer products
- Nouryon - Stuart Holt, Tackling the problem of scale control in cleaning applications in a more sustainable and synergistic way - green chelates and hybrid polymers
- Solugen - Jun Su An, A Domestically Produced and High Performance Bio-Based Detergent Builder
Following the session, attendees can participate in a 90-minute meet and greet in the ACI Central Networking Area.
Registration for the global cleaning product supply chain’s top business-to-business event is open on the ACI website.
Companies that are eligible to join ACI must be members of the association to attend the Convention. Membership inquiries can be directed to Membership@cleaninginstitute.org.
For more information or questions about Convention, please contact Meetings@cleaninginstitute.org.
The American Cleaning Institute® (ACI – www.cleaninginstitute.org) is the Home of the U.S. Cleaning Products Industry® and represents the $60 billion U.S. cleaning product supply chain. ACI members include the manufacturers and formulators of soaps, detergents, and general cleaning products used in household, commercial, industrial and institutional settings; companies that supply ingredients and finished packaging for these products; and chemical distributors. ACI serves the growth and innovation of the U.S. cleaning products industry by advancing the health and quality of life of people and protecting our planet. ACI achieves this through a continuous commitment to sound science and being a credible voice for the cleaning products industry.