- American Cleaning Institute Board Also Elects Five New Members from BASF, Novozymes, Procter & Gamble, Sasol, Stepan
The American Cleaning Institute’s Board of Directors elected new leadership at its first meeting of the year, selecting Wayne Ashton, Vice President, Home & Personal Care, IFF, as Board Chair. Eric Reynolds, Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, The Clorox Company, is the new Vice Chair.
Ashton and Reynolds are succeeding Sundar Raman, Procter & Gamble, and Scott Behrens, Stepan Company, respectively, in the leadership positions. Both Raman and Behrens are rotating off of the ACI Board.
“ACI, as the leading trade association for the cleaning product supply chain, is well-positioned to tackle the challenges the marketplace faces thanks to high-level executive experience and leadership throughout our Board of Directors,” said Melissa Hockstad, ACI President & CEO.
The Board also elected five new executives to its ranks to fill vacancies, including:
- Silke Hoppe, Vice President, Essential Care Chemicals, Sasol Corporation
- Marcelo Lu, Senior Vice President, BASF Corporation
- Arnaud Melin, Vice President, Consumer Biosolutions, Novozymes
- Sean Moriarty, Vice President & General Manager – Surfactants, Stepan Company
- Luc Reynaert, Senior Vice President, Product Supply Global Fabric Care and Fabric & Home Care Sector, Procter & Gamble
|Silke Hoppe||Marcelo Lu||Arnaud Melin||Sean Moriarty||Luc Reynaert|
Succceeding Wayne Ashton as ACI Board Treasurer will be Eric Peeters, Global Director, Sustainability, Performance Materials and Coatings, Dow Inc.
The American Cleaning Institute® (ACI – www.cleaninginstitute.org) is the Home of the U.S. Cleaning Products Industry® and represents the $60 billion U.S. cleaning product supply chain. ACI members include the manufacturers and formulators of soaps, detergents, and general cleaning products used in household, commercial, industrial and institutional settings; companies that supply ingredients and finished packaging for these products; and chemical distributors. ACI serves the growth and innovation of the U.S. cleaning products industry by advancing the health and quality of life of people and protecting our planet. ACI achieves this through a continuous commitment to sound science and being a credible voice for the cleaning products industry.