Social media landscape audit of liquid laundry packets from 2019 – 2022:
- There have been over 3.2M mentions related to liquid laundry packets.
- Of the 3.2M mentions, 798.7k posts about liquid laundry packets mentioned un-safe storage practices
- 465.5k of posts included images of un-safe storage practices
- Only 63.5k (8%) posts made the connection between laundry room storage practices and child safety
Distribution of the 798.7k un-safe storage posts about liquid laundry packets across platforms:
- 28% were from Pinterest
- 27.4% were from Instagram
- 23.2% were from TikTok
- 9.0% were from Twitter
- 3.8% were from the News
- 2.9% were from Etsy
- 1.6% were from Facebook
- 4.2% were from other platforms
About the Research
The research was conducted by Maven Road (www.mavenroad.com) on liquid laundry packets Storage Practices- related user-generated content between January 1st, 2019, and December 31st, 2022. Data collection procedures were conducted via Brandwatch, Sprinklr, and platform native APIs. The research analyzed conversations about liquid laundry packets being used as décor and related topics within social networks such as Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest, Etsy, news sites, blogs, and forums. The content was selected based on direct text mentions, related images, and video-driven posts, which included user opinions and/or their stance towards the liquid laundry packets storage practices trends.