2021 ACI Annual Meeting & Industry Convention
As of now, the ACI Convention is still being planned as a face-to-face event in Orlando, Florida in January. However, ACI has established a set of criteria to determine whether or not this plan will be possible. Member companies will get a survey in early August to gather insights, which will be reviewed before making a final decision in September.
2021 ACI Convention Evaluation Criteria Convention
- Is the Convention venue open for events?
- If so, is there a cap on meeting size?
- Can the Convention be held safely for attendees (e.g., space for social distancing)?
- Are safety protocols adequately in place at the property?
- Are attendees able travel to the destination (e.g., corporate or governmental travel bans or stay-at-home orders in effect, status of travel infrastructure)?
- If attendees are able to travel to the destination, will they travel?
- Will member companies participate if the Convention is held over its originally scheduled dates (Jan. 28-Feb. 1, 2021)?
- Will member companies participate if the Convention is moved to a later date?
Ability to Network/Interact:
- How will networking and interactions be impacted (positively/negatively/little or no change)?
- Are Convention sponsors willing to attend and support the event?
- How will the overall effectiveness of attendee interactions be impacted if event is held?