- New Directors Elected to Two-Year Term
Four executives joined the American Cleaning Institute (ACI) Board of Directors during the 2024 ACI Industry Convention in Orlando, FL.
New Directors elected to a two-year term on the Board include:
- Parthiv Amin, Senior Vice President, Care Chemicals North America, BASF Corporation
- Deb Fiddelke, Vice President, Global Public Affairs, SC Johnson
- Stephan Habif, Chief Technology Officer, Colgate-Palmolive
- Erik Roberts, Senior Vice President, Global Fabric & Home Care Purchasing, Procter & Gamble
The complete Board roster is available here.
The American Cleaning Institute® (ACI – www.cleaninginstitute.org) is the Home of the U.S. Cleaning Products Industry® and represents the $60 billion U.S. cleaning product supply chain. ACI members include the manufacturers and formulators of soaps, detergents, and general cleaning products used in household, commercial, industrial and institutional settings; companies that supply ingredients and finished packaging for these products; and chemical distributors. ACI serves the growth and innovation of the U.S. cleaning products industry by advancing the health and quality of life of people and protecting our planet. ACI achieves this through a continuous commitment to sound science and being a credible voice for the cleaning products industry.