- ACI Convention Set for Jan. 29-Feb. 2, Orlando, FL
Are you interested in innovations that will enhance the cleaning product supply chain? Join us during the Innovation Showcase at the 2024 American Cleaning Institute (ACI) Annual Meeting & Industry Convention.
The Showcase will take place January 31 during ACI’s Convention Week, January 29-February 2 at the Grande Lakes Orlando in Orlando, Florida.
The Innovation Showcase – now in its eighth year – provides a window on how creative, forward-looking companies are bringing new ideas and chemistries to market to serve the needs of consumers and customers.
You will hear presentations that shine a spotlight on new product and ingredient innovations and technologies from:
Session 1: Sustainable Innovation
- Chemrez Technologies, Inc - Alyr Whylo Panlaqui, A Novel Class of Biobased Hydrotropes from an Upcycled Coconut Fatty Acid Fraction
- Clariant Corporation - Christine Oberbillig, High Performance Meets Sustainability: Advancements in Soil Release Polymer Technology
- Dow - Serge Creutz, Dow's Contribution to Sustainable Cleaning Products: Surfactants for a Lower Carbon Footprint
- Eastman Chemical Company – Robert Ash, Eastman DMPAS ES – Reducing Green House Gas Emissions via Sustainable Raw Materials
- Holiferm – Richard Lock, Holiferm's Biosurfactants: The Future of Sustainability Powered by Biotechnology
- Lanxess - Phillipp Borgs, Kalaguard® SB Scopeblue: A Smaller Carbon Footprint for a Big Step Toward Sustainability
- Pilot Chemical Company - Christina May, Novel Biosurfactants Manufactured from Non-Fermentation Process that Offers Sustainability, High Performance, and Production Scalability from Pilot Chemical
- Shell Chemical LP - Anindya Kumar Ghosal, Shell Chemicals’ Conventional and Bio-Based Offerings Endorsed for Sustainability (EPA) and accepted by Orthodox Union (Kosher)
- Moderator: Nathan Sell, Senior Director, Sustainability, ACI
Session 2: Novel and Green Chemistry
- BYK USA Inc. - Shannon Morrison, Improved Efficiency and Stability of Hypochlorous Acid Solutions
- Jungbunzlauer Inc. - Anton Zhloba, CITROCOAT® EP – A Novel Effervescent Compound for Versatile Cleaning Applications in Tablet Form
- MonoSol – A Kuraray Company - Richard Goetz, Paths to Biobased Water-Soluble Film Formulations
- Nouryon – Stuart Holt, Novel Multifunctional Hydrotropes for Cleaning
- Sasol Chemicals - Christoph Groß-Heitfeld, Sophorolipids – Bridging the Gap Between Sustainability and Performance!
- Sensegen – Angelique Burke, Biotechnology Has the Potential to Enhance Fragrance Creation and Accelerate the Promise of Moving Beyond Fossil Fuel-Based Synthetic Materials. Sensegen has The Way Forward™
- Univar Solutions - Brandon Beyer, NP9 Replacement - Chemical Distribution's Advantage in Addressing Formulation Challenges
- Moderator: James Kim, Vice President, Science & Regulatory Affairs, ACI
Following each session, attendees can participate in a 60-minute meet and greet with the presenters in the Palazzo Foyer.
Registration for the global cleaning product supply chain’s top business-to-business event is now open on the ACI website.
Companies that are eligible to join ACI must be members of the association to attend the Convention. Membership inquiries can be directed to Membership@cleaninginstitute.org.
The ACI Convention offers a multitude of sponsorship opportunities for interested companies. For more information or questions about Convention, please contact Meetings@cleaninginstitute.org.
The American Cleaning Institute® (ACI – www.cleaninginstitute.org) is the Home of the U.S. Cleaning Products Industry® and represents the $60 billion U.S. cleaning product supply chain. ACI members include the manufacturers and formulators of soaps, detergents, and general cleaning products used in household, commercial, industrial and institutional settings; companies that supply ingredients and finished packaging for these products; and chemical distributors. ACI serves the growth and innovation of the U.S. cleaning products industry by advancing the health and quality of life of people and protecting our planet. ACI achieves this through a continuous commitment to sound science and being a credible voice for the cleaning products industry.