The American Cleaning Institute is a 24 staff, trade association based in Washington, DC that represents approximately 120 member companies in the cleaning products industry. A recent name change, move to new office space in a LEED Green Building, nearby access to Metro, a competitive salary and excellent benefit package are just a few reasons to consider employment with this solid organization that has been in existence since 1926.
President & CEO
ACI has partnered with Korn Ferry to attract, identify and recruit the next CEO for the organization. The President & CEO will be responsible for the effective leadership of ACI and the execution of its mission and goals. In collaboration with the Board of Directors, the CEO will lead development and execution of ACI’s strategic plan and other challenges as they arise, achieving specific organizational objectives and results domestically and globally.
Click here for more information.
- Competitive salary and bonus program.
- Paid health insurance includes medical, dental, vision and prescriptions (next month after employment)
- Paid Short term and long disability insurance and life insurance (after 90-day waiting period)
- Aflac available for staff
- Flexible Spending Plan for uninsured health, elder-care and child-care expenses (after 90-day waiting period)
- Office close to Metro (Metrocheks available)
- Thirteen paid holidays
- Generous 401(k) Plan (after one year waiting period)
- Vacation: Two weeks per year after 90-day initial employment period; 3 weeks after five years