The American Cleaning Institute is a 23 staff, trade association based in Washington, DC that represents approximately 120 member companies in the cleaning products industry. A recent name change, move to new office space in a LEED Green Building, nearby access to Metro, a competitive salary and excellent benefit package are just a few reasons to consider employment with this solid organization that has been in existence since 1926.
Position for Student Intern focused on Environmental Exposure Analysis
- Competitive salary and bonus program.
- Paid health insurance includes medical, dental, vision and prescriptions (next month after employment)
- Paid Short term and long disability insurance and life insurance (after 90-day waiting period)
- Aflac available for staff
- Flexible Spending Plan for uninsured health, elder-care and child-care expenses (after 90-day waiting period)
- Office close to Metro (Metrocheks available)
- Thirteen paid holidays
- Generous 401(k) Plan (after one year waiting period)
- Vacation: Two weeks per year after 90-day initial employment period; 3 weeks after five years