Important steps to protecting you and your family from the spread of cold or flu germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve if you don’t have a tissue.
- Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, especially after you cough or sneeze. Hand sanitizers are also effective.
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
- If you get sick, stay home from work or school except to seek medical care and limit contact with others.
Because Cleaning MattersSM, do your part! Educate others about good hygiene during cold and flu season!