Video: Find Out How Companies Benefit from ACI Membership
The American Cleaning Institute (ACI)® is the Home of the U.S. Cleaning Products Industry. We represent the manufacturers and producers of household, industrial, and institutional cleaning products, their ingredients and finished packaging; oleochemical producers; and chemical distributors to the cleaning product industry.
Who Can Join ACI?
Membership is open to manufacturers and marketers of household, industrial and institutional cleaning products, their ingredients, and finished packaging; oleochemical producers; and chemical distributors to the cleaning product industry who have any measurable U.S. sales.
Membership in ACI gives you:
High-Level Business Interaction and Networking
- ACI’s Annual Convention is the Industry’s Most Effective and Efficient Forum for Sales, Marketing, and Business Planning
Year-Round Focus on Protecting Your Right to Formulate, Innovate and Compete in Today’s Global Marketplace
- ACI’s Advocacy Protects Your Intellectual Property, Product Category Reputation, and Ability to Bring Products to Market
Effective, Science-Based Product and Ingredient Defense
- With Unprecedented Attacks on Products and Ingredients, ACI is in Your Corner with the Science to Support Critical Industry Positions
A Seat at the Table to Address your Priority Issues
- ACI’s Expert Committees Give You Year-Round Opportunities to Learn, Stay Informed, and Grow Your Business
Opportunities to Showcase Your Company’s Efforts on Sustainability
- ACI’s External Outreach Puts the Spotlight on the Contributions of the Cleaning Products Industry
Up-to-Date Industry Information, Outreach and Analysis
- ACI Provides You With Real-Time Updates on the Issues that Matter to Your Company
Unparalleled Forums and Partnerships to Reach Consumers and Thought Leaders
- ACI’s Valued Alliances Can Open Doors for Your Company Across the U.S. and Around the Globe
For details on specific membership qualifications and dues categories, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact Brian Sansoni, Vice President of Membership, at (202) 662-2517.
Read more below on how ACI provides benefits year-round to our member companies: