2014 ACI Convention
January 27 - February 1, 2014
Grande Lakes - Orlando, Florida
Registration is now open. Register today!
The 2014 ACI Annual Meeting and Industry Convention will be the industry’s most effective and efficient forum for networking and business-to-business meetings. Don’t miss an unparalleled forum to connect with industry leaders, distinguished guest speakers and the 3rd Annual Executive Leadership Panel, charity events to benefit Cleaning for a Reason and Clean the World and international networking with business leaders from across the world.
Please click here to visit the convention website.
Add this and other future ACI meetings to your calendar!
2013 ACI Convention Recap
Thanks to all who attended one of ACI’s most successful Conventions as we continued to help attendees make connections to others in the cleaning product industry. The event gathered approximately 825 industry leaders from 26 different countries for the industry's best business-to-business networking event. Click here to see a list of the companies who registered for the 2013 Convention.
Larry Peiros, a longtime Clorox Company executive who played a leadership role for 15 years at the American Cleaning Institute, was the recipient of ACI’s 2013 Elva Walker Spillane Distinguished Service Award. Peiros retired this year as Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer from The Clorox Company. The award honors an individual for extensive or exceptional service to ACI, who promoted the growth and interests of the Institute and the industries it represents; and who exercised outstanding leadership within the Institute.
2012 Convention Snapshot
- The ACI 86th Annual Meeting & Industry Convention provided connections to the right people in the cleaning products industry, valuable networking opportunities, industry updates, the new CEO Panel and additional charity events.
- Approximately 725 industry leaders from 25 different countries attended the 2012 Convention at Grande Lakes Orlando to take advantage of the industry’s best business-to-business and business-to-customer networking in the cleaning products industry.
- The first-ever charity duck race was a huge success and proceeds will benefit Cleaning for a Reason to support their efforts to provide free residential cleaning services to women undergoing treatment for cancer.
- The theme of the Convention – Leading the Global Landscape – succinctly described the ACI’s role in the cleaning product and oleochemical supply chains.
- Attendees heard how ACI addresses critical industry issues through effective advocacy and outreach built on scientific principles and strong partnerships with key stakeholders.
- The Elva Walker Spillane Distinguished Service Award was presented to Jane M. Hutterly, former Executive Vice President of Worldwide Corporate & Environmental Affairs and S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. She was honored for her outstanding leadership and dedication to ACI as a member of its Board of Directors.
2011 ACI Annual Meeting & Industry Convention Recap
Nearly 700 attendees from 24 countries took part in ACI’s 2011 Annual Meeting & Industry Convention, January 25-29 at the Grande Lakes Orlando. The 85th Convention was the first one under the new ACI name, brand and logo.
ACI members and guests took advantage of the global cleaning products industry’s top business-to-business forum at meetings and networking events throughout the week.
"ACI is a champion catalyst to bring the industry together and create an ambiance of growing business together and contributing to the society as well," said Geera Ramakrishnan, Director - Home & Personal Care (Global), Galaxy Surfactants.