ACI handwashing resources are available for you to download and make as many copies as you need.
The American Cleaning Institute and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have sponsored the Annual Awards Program for Healthy Schools, Healthy People, It’s a SNAP since 2003. We encourage students to learn about healthy hand hygiene habits and teach others the importance of handwashing. The top classroom will receive an all-expense paid trip for three to Washington, D.C. to meet with leaders from CDC, ACI, industry and Capitol Hill.
Here’s a dozen award-worthy campaign ideas:
- Read to younger students
- Have a video contest
- Produce a school play
- Teach younger students
- Create hands-on activities
- Create a scientific-study
- Write a rap song
- Make a funny video
- Make an educational video
- Work handwashing info into math, science and art lessons
- Create multi-language posters
- Teach others how to wash hands correctly