Simply Sustainable Cleaning Tips
The American Cleaning Institute suggests these tips for more sustainable and better living:
Avoid Wasting Product:
- Read labels and use the recommended amount of cleaning product.
- Use cleaning products until they are finished, to reduce unnecessary waste.
Reduce Water and Energy Used:
- Turn off the water tap between tasks.
- When doing your laundry or running the dish washer, wash full loads.
- Choose high efficiency laundry products for he washers to reduce water and energy use.
- Choose a lower water temperature when possible.
Be Mindful of the Environment:
- Try concentrated refills to reduce environmental impact.
- And, when the container is empty, recycle cleaning product containers.
Learn some facts about....
Click the image to download and share ACI’s Simply Sustainable infographic.