Liquid Laundry Packets Are HANDS OFF for Children
Kids are naturally curious. They move quickly and explore the world using their mouth, so you must be diligent to keep them safe from household accidents.
Children should NEVER handle liquid laundry packets. Like any household cleaning product, laundry packets must be kept out of sight and reach. ALWAYS store laundry packets in their original container or pouch until they are ready to be used. These pre-measured packets are harmful if swallowed or get in the eye so immediately call Poison Help at 1-800-222-1222 if there is an accident.
ACI encourages consumers to get involved, spread the word, take action and prevent future accidents. Here’s how:
- Never let children handle laundry packets
- Always store this product up and out of sight and reach of children
- Always store laundry packets in their original container or pouch
- Always keep product container securely closed
- Never puncture or pull packets apart
Take the pledge to learn more and how be the KEY to a safe laundry room and routine.